Sunday, March 05, 2006

Pics

It is time for me to show you some pics of my new life. Here you go, enjoy:

My flatmates: Tobias (left), Pedro and Sandra (when she was in London). Miguel was in Madrid by then. This was during a great and relaxed weekend just before Christmas. We were on our way to Portobello Market to do some Christmas shopping. Cold and sunny...Lovelly!


Portuguese Friends: Sandra(right) who used to live with us before she decided to go to Dubai. She was who taught me to sew and cook :) And Isabel, a semi-cousin that I only met here.
ooohhhhh Sander volta pra nós.... Deixaste-me cá sozinha a tomar conta destes homens todos.



JP Morgan turned out to be a good place to meet very nice people! Saket is definetly one of them! Does anyone guess where is he from?!?!?!? Ginger with blue eyes! Not German... Not English.... He is INDIAN!!!And a pure one, from Mumbai.
Very Good friend!



OH MI ESPAÑOLA LOCA!

This is Monica, my spanish friend! A successful example of the latin empathy! It was unbelievly easy for us to become friends. We are culturally very similar, plus she is completly bonkers which I love! Fiesta is the way to go!


David! My scottish friend, a man of the world! This guy has lived in more places than I ever visited. Speaks 5 languages, 4 of them fluently... He is one of my best friends here. Nice hat hein?! It's mine!


My Desk... I know what you must be thinking: Why the hell does she have 3 screens for?!?! Believe me, despite being a bit scary at first, it turned out to be very usefull!This is where I spend 10hours a day...If not more.No one said it would be easy!



Sofie, Martim and I. This was at Martim's birthday party at his. Sofie is a swedish friend who we met in Barcelona while in Eramsus. I hadn't seen her since then! She was in London in business that week. It was a very good surprise to see her there. Martim is an old friend who has (coincendently) been following me everywhere I go!Barcelona and now London.


My (already famous) colleague and friend Vicky! She has been my "teacher and mentor" in JP Morgan -don't tell anyone that she is younger than me!!! Seating next to me all day, she has become a very good friend, even being a bit bitchy sometimes ;) You know I love you hon!!!



And finally: Myself! I'm quite different after 5 months!

How professional...Asking Vicky one more question!
Look Mum I'm Cooking!!!
Uooohhhh, Funky! Everyone makes fun of my sunglasses But I love them!



3 comments:

Maria said...

ohhh...que injustica!!! em que estado e que estou?(para alem de estar noe scritorio as 9h da noite!), que regabofe?? como e que podem dizer isso das fotos que pus, hein?!?! ah, pois e, n tem provas!!!
A malta estranja e bem fixe, virem?!
Muitos bjs c saudades e facam mais comments!!!

Anonymous said...

Parece que a minha sugestão de abrir o blog aos leigos nestas tecnologias foi aceite!!já conheci muita desta malta e confirmo que os estranjas/emigras que te acompanham são gente de bem!beijos

Maria said...

Salvador, acho lindo que te assumas como Jorge no mundo da blogosfera!Ou Querias manter o anonimato e eu acabei de estragar tudo?!?!
Dizes bem, as pessoas que me rodeiam sao pessosa de bem!Se nao fossem nao me rodeavam, ne?!
Beijinhos
Ps- Zeca, benvindo ao meu blog!